Treatments & Aftercare
Plasma Pen, innovated by Louise Walsh International, is the world’s most advanced nitrogen plasma device on the market, that provides a variety of treatments through its non-invasive soft surgery. Our devices have been designed and manufactured with the end client in mind, ensuring a smooth treatment process with the best Plasma fibroblast aftercare.
How Plasma Pen can benefit your treatment portfolio
Plasma Pen treatments really are like no other laser treatments on the market. Our nitrogen plasma is non-chromophore dependent, which means when it interacts with the skin tissue, it is not reliant on making contact on the parts of the molecules responsible with colour. This ensures that aestheticians can offer non-invasive treatments that do not require a general anaesthetic, as required with more traditional surgeries.
Plasma Pen soft surgical treatments
Soft surgery is ideal for mid facial, lower facial, and advanced skin care treatments, such as:
- Forehead lifts
- Crows feet smoothing
- Jaw augmentation
- Eye lifts
- Neck lifts
- Bunny Lines
- Acne scarring smoothing
- Uneven skin tone correction
Our Most Popular Treatments
Upper and Lower Eyelift
Plasma Spray Facial
3-Step Progressive Facial
Lower Face Lift
HyaPenPro Lip Treatment
Expert Plasma Pen aftercare
The aftercare process following a Plasma Pen treatment is straightforward and involves a lot of common sense. It is very important that the Plasma fibroblast aftercare instructions are followed as if they are breached in some way, perhaps by choosing to go on a sunbed the following day, the treatment is at risk of being hindered and an unsatisfactory end result could be the outcome.
We ensure that all of our Plasma technicians are trained in an exceptional level of detail and strive to keep them up to speed on all the latest best practices. We arm each technician with all the tools they need to then devolve this information to you/their clients.
Virtually no risks or downtime
We are proud to say that only a very small number of clients ever experience complications of any kind with Plasma Pen treatments. However, risks or complications may be caused by existing medical issues, or a failure to comply with the Plasma fibroblast aftercare management plan. Our device is frequently praised for delivering compressed downtimes, higher velocity recovery, and superior results with minimal risks.
Plasma aftercare will be discussed with you before and after your treatment. Printed information will also be provided by your technician who will, more than likely, follow-up with you regularly for post-treatment consultations to ensure everything is happening as it should and to answer any questions you may have.
Our top tips for Plasma fibroblast aftercare
In order to provide the best service possible to our technicians and their clients, here is a list of our recommendations, top tips, best practices, and advice to consider in your own personal plasma aftercare regime:
- Over the first few days, plasma crusts will form on the skin. Do not pick these! They will naturally fall off after a few days.
- Keep the plasma crusts moist by applying our Plasma Pen aloe vera gel up to three times a day. This will provide relief from itching and assist the healing process.
- There may be some mild swelling up to 5-days post-treatment. This is completely normal, and usually only very minor.
- You must not cover the treated area with plasters, dressings, make-up or creams until the area is healed, and only use the healing creams provided by your technician.
- Taking Vitamin C supplements during the healing process can give your immune system the big boost it may need to repair.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption in the run up to your treatment, and during the healing process. Try to avoid smoking after the treatment as much as possible.
- Wear SPF 50+ sunscreen and facial creams every single day in the run up to the treatment and after the healing process for up to 12 weeks.
- We recommend you avoid exercising within the first few days after a treatment as the heat, steam or sweat may add to inflammation caused by the treatment.
More on our Plasma fibroblast aftercare
We strive to ensure that all of our technicians are highly trained and skilled at providing treatments and we work hard to make sure they are able to deliver the best Plasma Pen treatments. Download our Plasma Pen aftercare PDF to learn more about Plasma Pen aftercare, or as a handy resource for your clients.